Re: 4'th of July

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: 4'th of July
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:13:17 -0400
Had a great 4th. yesterday. Visited the Battleship No. Carolina...dang big
ship...a 16" gun is formidable...and all the support that kept the ship
afloat and running, fantastic. Took a torpedo in the bow in WWII and stayed
afloat.

Wonderful fireworks at the river. Good to see all the families taking the
children out for such a great sight.

God bless all the servicemen and women overseas fighting for us.
Remember, Freedom is not Free.

JB