rhythm and booms

To: joe.lacey@med.ge.com
Subject: rhythm and booms
From: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 11:02:44 -0500
you know  where I live right? just down from Warner Park where Rhythm&Booms
is every year on the 4th of July. well, every year 300,000 people wander
past my house after being at R&B ( it now being 10:00PM or so, after all
the fireworks have been shot off) , and they been drinking beer most of the
day and evening, and as they go by my house and see my side yard with its
darkness and trees and the guys all think "hey I gotta go pee", and they
wander into my yard and try to pee. well I don't really appreciate that ,
so try to stop them , trip wires, barricades, chase them with flashlights,
nothing seems to work.....well this year I found the answer.... a motion
detected lawn sprinkler! its made for chasing animals from flower beds, so
will work REAL WELL for this purpose.....next year I'm gonna include a
digital camera so we can watch what goes on.....

           John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
            Current World Land Speed Record Holder
                  Bonneville Salt Flats
           H/GCC 92 cu.in. 1980 Dodge Colt
                  144.396 MPH set 2000
       MPS-PG 441 c.c. 1967 BSA Victor Motorcycle
                     95.193 MPH set 2001
                 Antarctic Ice Driller Oct02-Jan03