Re: 2003 WOS

To: jimbelford@comcast.net
Subject: Re: 2003 WOS
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:28:40 -0400
On Friday, July 2, 2004, at 11:09 AM, jimbelford@comcast.net wrote:

> Does anyone know if the video for the 2003 WOS is available?
> The guy who did the previous videos was on the Salt filming and doing
> interviews and said it would be ready by March but I haven't seen
> anything.
> Jim

Yes, it's available from Paul Busta.  I think I've got the flyer from
him at home.  He's the guy that does the videos every year.  We did get
the mailing from him a month or three ago.  Maybe someone else has his
address handy -- otherwise I'll find it and send it along.

                Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)