Re: CG computations

To: saltfever@comcast.net, kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: CG computations
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 12:25:49 EDT
In a message dated 6/30/2004 10:32:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
saltfever@comcast.net writes:

> From: Keith Turk Subject: CG computations
> (snip). . . once you have figured all of the moments and added them up...
> you divide that number by the total wieght and come up with the center of
> gravity of the vehicle

Having some good friends in Hollywood I enlisted their help in acquiring a
very large gimbal whirling thing used at Warner Bros. in movies such as Time
Machine Men In Black, Star Wars and Repo Man I just take my vehicles to the
sound
stage were it is being used. They stop production and we hitch it up with me
in it ready to race and keep adjusting it until it stops wobbling, viola, the
cg. Dan Warner who is one of the Warner Bros. helped me one heck of a lot!
Call Him he will tell you where to go! Mister Science Jack Costella PS Put tape
over the fuel vent. (Gas melts make up!)