Copied from L S bulletin board

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Copied from L S bulletin board
From: "Jon E. Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:14:53 -0400
FYI:  Arley Langlo, a longtime member of both Bonneville & El Mirage
200 MPH clubs is in Grossman Burn Center in Sherman Oaks. He sustained
third degree burns over 13% of his body while doing a test run with the
Titan Express Top Fuel dragster at Bakersfield Friday night. The
majority of his burns are to the back of the neck & shoulders & some
down his upper arms. The burns are not life threatening! He is expected
to be in the burn center for 3 to 4 weeks and then be released to go to
his daughters home in Ojai. All the medical personnel who have had
contact with him have stated he is "one tough SOB" so we can all be
assured he will come out of this in "racer mode". The next few weeks
are going to be very
tough so I'm sure it will help his mental game to hear from the racing
community. Flowers aren't allowed but cards & letters will be
appreciated.
Grossman Burn Center
4929 Van Nuys Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Please pass this on to other racers.
Thanks, Patty Dannenfelzer

A card from us goes out in today's mail.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)