What you folks up to?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: What you folks up to?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:36:33 -0500
I've been like a one armed man in a paper hanging contest... trying to get the
modified sports car ready to fire up... and messing with the Camaro a bit on
the side...I should crank the Berkeley this weekend.. and then start on it's
paint work...   I've already done most the body work I wanted to do....

Brad came by and spent a couple of short days...  we had a blast just visiting
and hanging out with the race cars...  we even had a chance to see if he'd fit
in the Berkeley...and with the raised roll cage he just fits... ( I'd love for
him to drive it one day... )

Anyway that's an up-date on my junk... what are you folks up to?

Keith