RE: Words

To: "John Goodman" <ggl205@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Words
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:57:01 -0400
Hey I am a member of the 'far out' generation... yeah I know too much
mis-spent youth.. As far as the land of many wives.. Who wants all those
issues times X wives. I can't handle the 'requirements' of one.. LOL Think
about it mother's day X whatever, didn't do a good job cutting the grass X
whatever. Insensitive X whatever.. you get the point . One is enough for me.
Seems like Utah if they are the land of many wives are a bunch of folks that
either hate themselves or can't make up their mind. I can guarantee if they
were all Italian girls for NYC one is enough..LOL

Dave