RE: [ECTALSR] "Fender Skirts"

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <ECTALSR@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [ECTALSR] "Fender Skirts"
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:55:47 -0500
Scott;

Words go in & out of fashion just like clothes & haircuts. "Cool" was in
our vocabulary when I was in high school. (Frankfurt American High
School Class of 1957) and eventually faded out until a few years ago
when it came back into use.

I think the word "cool" was used back in the late '30s & '40s by jazz
musicians.

Now wait for "bitchin" to make a comeback.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ