bad news from maxton, not so bad, please read

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: bad news from maxton, not so bad, please read
From: QUICKTURBO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:10:56 EDT
Regarding the bike that went down, I have spoken with people that were there
and saw the bike and situation, it was thought that the tires deflated AFTER
the loss of control and crash @ 175 + mph.

Rider is OK, broken hand, broken foot, he is OK, thank his Guardian Angel
t?t.

John

i just received a phone call from my team mates at maxton
.................yesterday afternoon around 4:30 pm T.J CANNON went down on
a hyabusa motorcycle , apparently he went down at the timing traps and it is
speculated that his rear tire went flat. T.J has ( according to my team
mates ) at least a broken hand and foot but news is sketchy to say the least
.

dont take any of the details here as gospel but rather i am posting here so
anyone that wishes can say a little prayer for him and his family.

Don T.
EVO Power & Machine
www.accessatc.net/~piggy
www.snartracing.com