Re: Speaking od roadsters from the 50's

To: "Rick Byrnes" <rick@rbmotorsports.com>,
Subject: Re: Speaking od roadsters from the 50's
From: "jkamo" <jkamo@rushmore.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:40:20 -0600
yes on the traction control, but at the time
firestone was an up and coming manufacturer,
and they saw that TC would increase the lifespan
of their tires 3 fold, so they sent out some mafia
group from some place called "socal", who deported the TC efficianado to
Italy

thats just a little of what I heard...

Joe