Re: Race Gas

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Race Gas
From: "J I Waldron" <jwaldron47@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:04:30 -0400
Thanks Wes,

I'll take your advice and show up with an empty tank for gas classes.  Too
easy.

You are also correct that I'm not keen to haul a lot of volatile fuel cross
country.  Specifically regarding nitro, is it available for sale at the
meet?
(Or is it a matter of finding someone who brought some and making a
deal?)

Thanks,
Jim W.