Re: F/BFMR ( Welcome Matt)

To: "Matt Ferrari" <market@gammasports.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: F/BFMR ( Welcome Matt)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:23:14 -0500
That Welcome Matt thing... well the Pun wasn't intended... or so I say...

In any case Matt.... Welcome to the list... it's a fairly cool place to hang
out and ask questions exactly like the one you asked here...

Like Dan I'd strongly recommend Saturday, Sunday and then the rest of the
week... Trust me there is plenty to do..

Where are you From Matt?  What got you interested in LSR and Who else out
there hasn't fessed up to hanging out?  Take a second and tell us a bit
about yourself...that way when you get to an event we have some backround on
each other.... wonderful deal to have a vested interest in someone else's
efforts.... it makes the week a whole lot of fun...

again welcome to the List Matt

Keith Turk