Re: PHOTOS---PETERSEN MUSEUM

To: "JOE LANCE" <jolylance@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: PHOTOS---PETERSEN MUSEUM
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 23 Feb 2004 18:03 GMT
Hi Joe,

the data works great.

The Turbinator is in the shape as I saw him the last time - no paintshop done.

The Arfons Green Monster is the 68 version, owned by Slick Gardner (a big
farmer) in Buellton - there where the Dry Lake Museum is.

I enjoyed the picture of the Joint Venture - the big red truck, the first time
I saw the engine in real color - normally the engine was full of oil and smoke.

I'm jelousy - that I got no chance to see this collection - saw on the picture
that Al's Speed a Motive was there, also the windtunnel model of the Arrivett
Streamliner, which the brothers sold, after one of the brothers got a
heartattack and walks now with a pacemaker around.
The Pearson Coupe and some other great racer, wow.

Thank you very much for sending me the picture.

All the best

Pork Pie