Re: worlds 2nd worst oil change

To: joyseydevil@comcast.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: worlds 2nd worst oil change
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 15:21:14 EST
joyseydevil@comcast.net writes:

> A guy I know was changing his oil in the driveway , drained the oil  , went
> in
> the garage for the new oil , wife came out the front door , got in , drove
> the
> car away oblivious to the red light on the dash .

You've all heard the story about the guy that was afraid of heights and
desided to check his roof for a leak. Tied a safety rope around the bumper of
his
car and went up the ladder on the opposite side of the house with the other end
of the rope around his waist for safety. Good idea. Wife got in the car to go
shopping, not a good idea. Bob in connecticut.............I use Post-A -Notes
a lot.