RE: vintage B'ville

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <karhu@california.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: vintage B'ville
From: "LandSpeed Louise" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:32:34 -0800
The U of U fees are fair and not out of line for one-time use; I have done
business with them in the past and was most happy with their service.

Your reaction to what is considered a respected resource makes me curious as
to what you are really doing. I would like to have you tell this list more
about your intended use, including a brief treatment of the
documentary/production you propose, the distribution planned and the retail
residuals.

The LSR folks deserve to be told in advance what you are doing with not only
their photography, but in many cases, their personal lives, hopes and
dreams.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz