Re: RE: Push Truck Engine

To: "Rick Yacoucci" <turborick@TurboRick.com>,
Subject: Re: RE: Push Truck Engine
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:53:43 -0600
Rick,  How fast do you want the push truck to run? What size tires and what is
the ratio in the axels now? depending on the tires and ratios you might be
better off with a screamer and run the tranfer case in low.  That is what we
did one run-- we could only run 35-38 but we got it real fast---

> From: "Rick Yacoucci" <turborick@TurboRick.com>
> Date: 2004/01/16 Fri PM 07:13:36 CST
> To: "'Smith, Bill'" <Bill.Smith@sandycorp.com>,  <land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: RE: Push Truck Engine
>
> The truck won't be towing anything it will only be pushing
> And I think it will only be used at El Mirage so even if in the future
> I can't get it registered no big deal I'll make the 20 mile bonzi to El
> Mirage

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211