Re: Motorcycles raced for money on the salt? - NON LSR

To: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>, "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Motorcycles raced for money on the salt? - NON LSR
From: "Jonathan Amo" <jonamo@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:12:01 -0700
Yes, This is true. There actually is more money involved for prizes. Fastest
Motorcycle, Fastest Sit-on Bike, Fastest cc per mph, fastest street bike
(rules apply), fastest v-twin, fastest v-twin with a certain pipe etc etc.
This is happening in September '04 first week (5th-9th), awards banquet
after the meet. Big time sponsorship involved for the event to happen. There
will be National records, AMA records and FIM records to race for. This will
be a motorcycle only meet. All the details are in the final stages and once
the press releases come out from Dennis I will be the first to have them and
post them on the website. $10K delivered to fastest motorcycle. some of the
others being in the $5K range.

More to come later.
Jonathan Amo
landracing.com