RE: Tubing Bender

To: Glenn Ridlen <glennr7@hotmail.com>, saltracer@hotmail.com,
Subject: RE: Tubing Bender
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 08:19:03 -0800 (PST)
Phil,

I was just about to send off for that same one and several guys told me to just
get the one Joe Timney sells. They said they had tried several different
benders and finally ended up getting the one he has.  Why buy something that
could be a gamble when there's one out there that lsr racers have already tried
and proven?  I followed their advice and have been very happy.  If I remember
right, it's just about the same price too.

Dick J
In East Texas