Re: Non LSR Honda ignition

To: webmaster@landracing.com, jkamo@rap.midco.net
Subject: Re: Non LSR Honda ignition
From: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:44:46 -0600
Thanks Joe,
I had found some info regarding the distributor as the problem also and
mentioned this to my nephew. He mentioned a mechanic had told him months ago
he should replace it. Anyway, he's left for Texas and will have the car
hauled to Pep Boys friday. Thanks again, Phil

>From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
>To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>, "Phillip Landry"
><saltracer@hotmail.com>
>CC: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Non LSR Honda ignition
>Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:35:31 -0700
>
>Phil,
>
>There are many things on this honda that can cause this.
>Faulty ignition switch
>Lost signal to the distributor assembly
>Lost injector grounding circuit in pcm.
>
>Joe posted on fuel pump, I beleive if it was a fuel pump problem it would
>be
>a long crank time.
>
>I will tell you Phil, the first thing anyone will tell you when it comes to
>honda is replace the distributor assembly. These are very very common
>problems on these vehicles, more so when it comes in as a crank but wont
>stay running. Or inter. stalling problems.
>
>Give me some more info and I can find all kind of tech posts on hondas.
>Year, make, model, engine size should be all I need.
>
>Jonathan

Share holiday photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get MSN Extra Storage
now!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es