Re: non lsr weather (was: Worlds Oldest Dragstrip(Dust Devils))

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: non lsr weather (was: Worlds Oldest Dragstrip(Dust Devils))
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 10:43:50 -0700
At 12:22 PM 11/22/2003 -0500, FastmetalBDF@aol.com wrote:
>            Old Guy Bruce rambling on as usual ......
>                      54* and sunny here in Connecticut
>       Glad NO snow yet ..... Jon W can have ALL of ours ......

As Tom probably knows, it's 28 in the Salt Lake City area with a bitter
15-20 mph wind....and a predicted low of 13 tonite.  I've been out tryin to
change the turn signal cancelling cam in my 64 Chebby pee-cup and had to
keep the motor running to stay warm inside while I took things apart.  Had
to order the darned part and it won't be here until Wednesday....when it's
supposed to snow all day.  Fooey.

Youse guys back there in the warmth can have our cold weather...we'll take
yours for the moment.

Ray