Re: Topic's of discussion

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Topic's of discussion
From: Michael Siewert <mdsiewer@ucalgary.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:58:58 -0700
Hey Thanks Keith (I think) <grin>

I love all the cars too, but sometimes you've got to wave the flag.
When we get home we get a lot of questions from folks asking who else
from up here made the trek.

We almost made it back in October, but variouse ailments put too many
memebers of our crew in hospital, the upside is they're all out and
will be fully recovered by August.  Now we're trying to figure out
what to tear into so that we can have a good last minute thrash next July.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving

Mike

--
Michael D. Siewert
Department of Chemistry, University of Calgary