Re: California/Keith's Visit

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, <BWANA343@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: California/Keith's Visit
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:30:55 -0700
Wow!

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall around that crew?  Here's Glen
trashing Keith, Keith trashing Glen and Tanya looking on in disbelief.

Keith will really appreciate the El Mirage Two Club hat when he finally
qualifies.

Keith, I'm sure George would let you sit in his yard and look at the track
while it dries.

Wes