Fun in the sun--non LSR

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fun in the sun--non LSR
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:07:55 -0800
List-- I always thought guys with dark hair didn't get skin cancer. Plus I
don't like putting stuff on my face. These beliefs seem to be contraindicated
be recent events.
Now, getting your face scraped to remove skin cancer isn't a great big deal,
still there are better ways to spend an afternoon or a few hundred dollars. So
you younger guys that care about such things might want to consider using
stuff on your face. I lasted this long for just one cancer, I don't think I'll
worry about it.    Rich Fox