RE: Walt Sheehan

To: "list answer" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Walt Sheehan
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 12:23:50 -0800
Sigh . . .

I checked Walt's statement about driving the 3 wheeler, as I initially found
it hard to believe, but there were witnesses and Breedlove was furious with
Walt for having done so. Bear in mind it was short burst, not a speed run
for a time slip as Walt was proving a point to Breedlove about the handling
characteristics that they had been arguing about for some time. This
occurred in the early days, it may have been before the car was without a
vertical stabilizer, but without checking back through my notes I can't be
certain.

It amuses me that Breedlove has "forgotten" this event.

Believe what/whom you like, I care only for historical accuracy.

Speedy Regards,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth
LandSpeed Productions
"Telling stories with words and pictures"

www.landspeedproductions.biz

This e-mail including any files attached is intended for the addressee only.
It may contain confidential, proprietary or trade secret confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy
or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message. Thank you for your cooperation.