Re: fire supression

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fire supression
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 08:11:43 EST
In a message dated 11/2/03 10:43:14 PM Central Standard Time,
gmc6power@earthlink.net writes:

<< One last thing before I leave it alone (maybe I should quit while I'm
ahead).
 If you want to look up Cold Fire on the net go to www.firefreeze.com .  The
 site has a lot of info. The "stuff" was featured today on Trucks TV.  They
 showed how you would put their concentrate in special extinguisher, add
water,
 and add air thru a schrader valve and have a shop unit.  Hey don't bite on me
 it's just information. J.D.

As simple as this sounds do you still need an inspection sticker from an
outside source to pass tech inspection.
Larry Mac