BRN captions

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: BRN captions
From: "Wendy Jeffries" <salt@ivic.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:20:47 -0800
Wow.  This is great!  Thanks to all who replied.  I should post a list of
pictures I need captions for each issue and let you guys do all the work!

Now can someone check me on this.  Kathy Olsen is pictured with Jim Wysong
(Nish team) in the boxes that feature new 300 MPH chapter members at  Speed
Week on the SCTA-bni.org site (click on 'results and photos speed week').
Am I correct in assuming she was merely in the picture and is not a 3 Club
driver?  I wouldn't want to slight any lady driver!

Wendy Jeffries
Bonneville Racing News
salt@ivic.net