Re: Rick and Seth....

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rick and Seth....
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 00:03:12 -0600
Seth is doing fine, cracked vertabre in his back, sore, but out of ICU and
recovering. His car is wrecked pretty good probably more so no repairable.
But I did not see the car, he spun the car then pencil rolled is a dozen or
more times, lost rear wheels and tore front axel from the car. Of course all
body is gone.

Mike Manghelli did get into the 2 club.

Jon