Strut front suspension

To: guambomb743@msn.com
Subject: Strut front suspension
From: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:59:33 -0500
> > Terry Hunt wrote:
> >
> > Dick J, If I were using a beam axle, I'd  have the spring mount parallel
>with
> > the ground. Avoid any bind in the spring. To get the desired caster,
>rotate
> > the axle.You may have to relocate the spring mounts on the axle.
>Adjustable
> > wishbones would make caster setting easy. I used an aftermarket
>McPherson
> > strut like the Pro Stockers use and it's worked good. This system takes
>up
> > less space. Terry Hunt, #743, Guam Bomb

Terry and anyone else running a strut front suspension,

What alignment specs to you use to set up your front suspension? Do you have
a sway bar? Phil

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected  with high-speed
Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.
https://broadband.msn.com