Re: Diesel Lakester Class?

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Diesel Lakester Class?
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 06:59:01 -0700
Now there you go again Dave.
Ever body knows that you can tell if a truck has a diesel cycle engine
cuz it's noisy as hell
when it's idlin and  the fuel leaves spots on your alligator boots.

Your note made me laugh Dave. Excellent points and made me wonder what would
happen if you used diesel fuel (138K BTU/gal.) as the secondary fuel
with nitrous oxide
in a motor.

Bryan