RE: Roll Cage, again

To: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>,
Subject: RE: Roll Cage, again
From: Jim Webb <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 21:20:34 -0500
Joe,

What do you mean "Forget the gusset plates..."? Even though I will not argue
with your logic about the cage being able to
gracefully absorb the energy of the crash, I DO wonder about passing tech.
Would a cage without the requisite 2" x 2" gussets pass tech - Dan, J.D.?

Thanks,
Jim Webb
jimwebb@nutsracing.com
Chock Full o' Nuts