Re: The Rest of us

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: The Rest of us
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:01:40 -0700
Dave; Of course I'm kidding about being the anti-Dave, but it seems odd to
be converting from EFI to mechanical when everyone else is going the other
way.
I wasn't ruled out, it is just that SCTA has the V4Flathead class at El
Mirage only. It is not run at Bonneville. That caught my by surprise in 2002
and I ran with the OHV and OHC 'Bangers. I was very much out classed and did
not do it again this year. I have no idea if this will change in the future,
it's a pretty slow class and they may not feel it belongs on the salt.
Rich