Impound notes...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Impound notes...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:28:24 -0500
Quit your laughing.... I've been there now... and thought I'd mention a couple
of things for posterity....

Sunglasses would be a VERY nice touch for the driver who gets to try and find
the black line while looking at a rising sun....

how bout a second cheap tarp for impound so you can leave your other one in
the pits...

oh and planning the truck tools for impound might have some merit.... the time
is very limited there and it goes by really fast... so be prepared...

Keith ( why yes it's important to have a car capable of setting a record...
and best of all you get to drink DAN'S Beer... which we all know is well
shaded through out the day )