Bonneville report

To: jimo@imcoins.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Bonneville report
From: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:55:53 -0600
Hi
I had a phone call from the salt this morning, reporting on a couple for
this morning's record return runs.
John Noonan set a new record of about 235 mph on his turbo Hayabusa. He ran
242 to get in to impound, but only ran 228 on the back up run.
Rick Yacucci ran over 300 yesterday (about 302 or 304 mph) In I/BFS (1000
cc) but was unable to back it up this am.  He turned out early.
All the usual disclaimers on accuracy, these aren't official results, just
jungle telegraph news from the salt

Dan Wright

It's amazing what you can do if you don't know it can't be done.