Re: Progress on car 988 Neb II - 1000cc engine

To: Rick Yacoucci <turborick@TurboRick.com>
Subject: Re: Progress on car 988 Neb II - 1000cc engine
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:00:06 -0600
tremendous Rick!!!

thank you very much for sharing as this is
the type of thing that elicits some worthwhile
braincell activity,  and what you are sharing is
not often accessible info,  you are commended
for this

is this a destroked Busa motor,  ie same head??
on top of a smaller bore or stroke??

about how much did the 1360 make at 20psi??

keep it up, see you soon

Joe :)