Gas Class procedures

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gas Class procedures
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:00:29 -0700
  Is ERC open for business in the morning at the start of return runs?
Can I go from impound to ERC on the way for record runs and get the tank
topped off?
Jim,

ERC is open in the morning although I would not count on them being in place
with enough time to spare. Roy wants everyone rolling to the starting lines as
early as 6:45, 7:00 is the cut off point. You must be clear of the impound by
7:00 Utah time.

My experience is that ERC may not be able to fulfill your needs in time. It is
best to be ready to roll by 6:45 following your warm up drill and anything
else you may need to to do.

Dan