Re: How to deal with it all?

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: How to deal with it all?
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 07:20:37 -0600
After reading this mornings posts, I seriously believe Dave has been
associating with Keith for too long.  He's getting servos and chimps and
helicopter pilots in purple suits with gold trim confused with salt flats
racers.  But then ... what do I know?  Also, I won't be able to get on the
chat tomorrow night to ask Keith directly about it.

Dave, you need to visit the Smithsonian Warehouse in Silver Hill, MD.  They
have the ultimate land speed vehicle there ... it's 2' by 2' by probably 18'
to 20', pointy nose, made of battleship plate with a very large electric
motor and runs on rails.  Something like that could be even better than your
chimp ... except for the antics for Cris and her camera at the end of the
course.  Don't even need to share the beer with a driver.  SPCA would get
you if you fed it to a chimp.

LOL,

Wes