How to deal with it all?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: How to deal with it all?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 22:17:51 -0500
I found myself walking around in circles this afternoon.... realized I was
tired and being stupid...

The whole of a race car comsumed at one time is simply overwelming... But
after I got me something to eat and a nice nap.... I remembered... you simply
don't try and swallow the whole elephant... you eat it one bite at a time...

The dry sump system going in the car was in the Camaro once... but the Berkley
is very different.... so rather then look at the complete system... I just
started out taking one single line and fitting it... then the next and the
next... I'm down to one line.... and it's got to wait for some tabs to be
welded for the breather tank... and I'm a done deal on that system...

While I was doing that what was killing me was thinking about the fuel system
at the same time... they are totally different... and have to be done
seperately...

Keith ( I know it sounds corny... but I'm sure each of us has been down this
kinda road before... and it's nice to remember how to deal with it )