Re: funny car seating

To: v4gr@rcn.com
Subject: Re: funny car seating
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 19:15:53 +0000
geese that is one bitchin' Vega...

yah your'e right!     there is always "more than one way..."  thats what
makes LSR so very interesting!

Cheers,.. & signin' off,  -it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"

Who's  Looking forward to (re) meeting you & gabbing on the salt...

BTW; What are you bringing,  -and where are you staying ?  We'll be at the
motel 6...  but undoubtedly will be found at the KOA with the Bean Bandits,
Ray Hedstrom & the rest of the crazies who've  been known to hang out in
those parts...  :-)

our specialties:

Dog training,  Motorsickle parts, Aerial surveillance, Barbeques vaporized,
Political analyst, killer minibikes, Babes oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Match
races promoted, Bears neutered, Certified USDA Beer tester, Wheelstands
enjoyed, Hot Blues, and Slide Jobs fully appreciated for the art that they
are.