Re: records

To: "John Goodman" <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: records
From: "dpulju" <dpulju@usintouch.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:44:04 -0700
gt6=1.98L, hp stock 79bhp G/GT class. I would expect 100-150hp modified
engine? I think if someone wants a particular class record they will find a
way, money, etc , to get it. I agree with Malcolm about small engines coming
from the east being better, and motorcycle engines in lakesters,
streamliners. American engines for larger class displacements. I thought
about a record in some class but lack the knowledge of what was run before
to make records, am learning some.
dale
ssuunnyy and going to 100 in pahrump
did not buy gt6 to much rust.
My view on going 200 is to buy 500+ cubic inch engine, lots of hp &  torque.
good trans and rear end put it in body, run , work out traction and
handling. Best advice I have had so far is buy one that already runs and has
no problems with handling at speed. But then I do not get to build it.  Life
is a trade off