top speed Calc program

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: top speed Calc program
From: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:45:10 -0600
Hi
Thanks to all who have responded to this question.  I can see that Mayf's
web site has formulas to derive the information I was asking about.  It's
an amazing collection.
However, math isn't my strong point (understatement of the year).
I can see that he has included all the information so that folks (who
understand the mathamatics language) can add to the knowledge base, or
point out exceptions, but I don't speak that language (no capiche).
In looking at the various links that folks have pointed me to, I ran across
a computer program that appears to be what I need.
Has anyone here had any experience with the computer program called
Performance Calculator??
It could more precisely be called Performance Calculator for Dummies!!!!!
It can be seen here.
http://www.rapidline.com/pc.htm
It looks like what I might need.
Has anyone used it??
Thanks

Dan Wright

It's amazing what you can do if you don't know it can't be done.