RE: Spy Photo, Joe Amo's Secret Project????

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: RE: Spy Photo, Joe Amo's Secret Project????
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:12:23 -0400
Yeah, those finned heads did look like something you'd see from a Kawi water
buffalo.

I really really did spend a couple of seconds counting spark plugs, and I
did count twenty-four on a side.  Don't give me any hassle about if I was
careful in making the count.  I wondered how they came out with eight on a
row - the water-cooled Kawi was a three cyl, so I guess maybe there was a
different source, not them three-cyl 750's.

     Jon and Nancy Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
#436   Marquette, Michigan   #1478
      (that's way up North)