Re: Just something I learned. Maxton

To: John Szalay <john.szalay@worldnet.att.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Just something I learned. Maxton
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 10:27:03 -0500
John.. Thanks for the links. That was me(might have been others too?) that
looked at it the last 2 meets and did some measuring on it.. really like the
shape and size both, but the amount of work to get that body loose and rework
it(not sure what kind of structure it has internally)... well I figured would
be more then time/money then what it would take to start from scratch or use
a drop tank from Mr. Dupree(and for me,, that's MANY a moon in the future).
At anyrate.. if someone out there has more time or money then me(wouldn't
take much to surpass that), I'd sure love to see it grace a record or two
someday. Thanks again for the research and links.... what a great aerial of
the runways! I think Murf said she's going to use a piece of that for for
some web work.
Todd Dross

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 12:05:31 -0400, John Szalay wrote