Converting kinda guy

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Converting kinda guy
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 21:51:44 -0500
You guys are great... to funny.... I've got the same answer 7 times.... even
out farther then 14....  but I've laughed and life is GOOD...

I had a non pressurized water tank with 14 gallons of water that Ron was using
in this car.... obviously I wanted to pressurize it... to do that I'm mounting
a Huge radiator in a water tank... I just wanted to make sure I had more
square inches of water and to know exactly how many gallons I was going to
have before I finalized the box size.... and what I have now is 7 more gallons
less the metal involved in the radiator itself in the box...  so I'm figuring
about 4 more gallons....

The real secret here is that the box isn't pressurized meaning I can add any
old odd sized water container anywhere in the car and simply use the
circulation pump to add it to the system.... Perfect way of controlling a
water system to vary in size based on the motor's BTU's..... if I'm running
one of my Small motors without Nitrous or Turbo's the BTU requirement will be
relatively small.... as Dave gets his hands on the motor in the future for the
Turbo's.... all of that increases and we can adjust the size accordingly....
works for me.... ain't very scientific... but it's a plan and one I can
execute in the comfort of the shop....

Now I'm off to build an Aluminum box around this radiator

Keith ( thanks for all the answers.... now all I have to do is come up with
better questions )