Re: Race car wiring

To: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>,
Subject: Re: Race car wiring
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 16:58:42 -0700
I would never buy smaller wire to save money. Who would? I check to see
whats requierd and than go 2 gages larger, except on my hot wire and water
pump where I doubled the dia. Wire is cheap. You can't save money on wire.
that's why I found the $300 number, for me, high. Of course I don't get much
into mega bucks on any part of my car unless I really think I need it.
Carello rods sure can't hurt but Crower rods cost about half as much and
have worked fine for me so far. Throwing money at it isn't always making it
faster.    Rich