Re: carburetor

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: carburetor
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 17:28:46 -0400
Dick

Don't know who is doing all the jet changing at Bonneville, but we do very
little. Edelbrock carbs use a jet and a metering rod. Not a bad set up
really for a medium performance engine like yours. Call Edelbrock they will
have enough rods and jets to lean it out all you will need. Don't go
overboard. And changing metering rods is a snap on these carbs.

JB