RE: Blown engine

To: "dahmurf" <dahmurf@dahmurf.com>,
Subject: RE: Blown engine
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:37:05 -0500
Good point, Murf.
When I was a teen (way before you were born) I blew-up the stovebolt 6 in my
'49 chevy-- playing "Stirling Moss", and downshifting into turns-- keeping
the throttle pinned and the radio blasting (Chuck Berry made me drive
crazy)-- while my buds bounced around the interior (no seat belts in those
days) and we "4-wheel drifted" through the turns.

You're right-- you really do need a little SENSE to save an engine!
Russ, #1226B