FW: Black Line

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Black Line
From: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:24:18 -0700
FWIW,

I like the El Mirage system with a wide area to choose. I try to pick a line
between a nice groovy set of 4-wheeler ruts. What threw me was the fact that
the cone distance kept getting narrower and narrower.

I thought I was in a Hitchcock movie.

I'm guessing the trap width is about 25%-30% of the start-line width ...
Glenn ??

Dana in scorching 103+ Folsom

(So why didn't someone put a GPS tracker on the Turk-Truck? Then we could
all pull it up on a web-site and watch the blips go right across the
screen.)