Re: Berkley

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Berkley
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 15:41:02 -0700
Jeeze, I hope not! He has a real car now. When last I was at B'ville, I went
and looked over #34. Seems at the time, and don't hold me to it, that it was
turbocharged. However, even at the low speeds for the class, somewhere
around 240 and change, it couldn't get it done. Keith's holey shit motor
shuld have the beans to get it both into the D/FMS record book and then
maybe the D/GMS. I do not think he will have it turboed this year however.
My car is non competetive if I EVER get to finish it. Actually pretty close,
just some major buys holding up the works (heads, new trans (sigh), second
fire bottle, laptop, tweecer, fuel injectors, big MAF and safety harness and
fire suit (not purple, though). And a trailer... Wiring is all done, rear
tank plumbing is 90% done, yada, yada, yada...

I will compete in the C/BFMS class because I am 0.15 cubic inch over the
limit for D and that is just a standard overbore. If I have fun at this then
I may go to a stroker out to 347 or so.

Well, it is hot enough today...was just out and it was 101 but yesterday and
day before 110.