Re:Fairthrope Electron

To: foxriverkid@earthlink.net
Subject: Re:Fairthrope Electron
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:49:53 +0000
Ayh yes...."the Fairthrope Electron"                SLoooooo-leee I turned,
STEP by STEP

Signin' off,-it's your pal,"Dirt Track Doug"
                                           -who ain't heard the words
"Fairthrope Electron"  in decades....

From: "R.J. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
To: BWANA343@aol.com, Land-speed list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Berkley ?
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:30:10 -0500

A Berkley is a goofy little pocket rocket. The english used them as club
racers with
Coventry Climax engines. They ran against other pocket rockets like the
Fairthrope
Electron.

http://www.msvintageclub.org.uk/gallery-cars/car015-berkley.jpg

Bob Denton