Re: Re: Glen; Re: Non-LSR request

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Glen; Re: Non-LSR request
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 08:03:20 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, it's my fault.  LOL!
She informed Gail and me that now that she is graduating from high school, she
will have "adult concerns" and can no longer be expected to do laundry, take
out trash, set table and stuff like that.  Oh, and she doesn't have enough
money for her car insurance, her new tags, or the dress she wants for
graduation,so can we help out.
I always thought that a "pretty brick" was a 1968 Camaro trying to go fast.
Now I realize that a "pretty brick" can also be trying to resaon with a
seventeen year old girl!  Sometimes I think I could make better progress trying
to reason with a real brick!

Dick J

Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com> wrote:
Dick J,,
You must be getting weak in your old age--the Monica that we all love so
because she is so nice, polite, and mild manered--would NEVER intentionaly
Stress her Dad--it has to be your fault--lol wmts